Tuesday 4 October 2011

New house, high hopes for Deepika


Deepika has finally shifted into her high rise flat in Prabhadevi after waiting months for it to be ready. Though this pretty girl has scaled great heights, she is quite grounded and does not seem affected by her success.

"My dad always taught me to work hard and stay grounded. Moreover, I am fully aware of the industry that I belong to. Ups and downs have to be tackled very carefully. If one film flops, one will end up back to square one. I never let success get into my head,” she said.

Undoubtedly, family comes first for Deepika.”If I am not working, I see to it that I spend most of my time with my family. I immediately travel down South. I relish mom’s handmade food and I don't deprive myself of that when I’m there,” she says, laughing.

As much as she loves her family, she also loves her work dearly. She is a workaholic. “I started modeling at a very early age. Modeling does not come very easily. I had to work very hard at it. I adore my work too and do not leave any stone unturned as far as my work is concerned," Deepika added. She will next be seen in ‘Desi Boyz’ with Akshay Kumar and John Abraham and in ‘Cocktails’ with Saif Ali Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment